[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”TOP 50 CFO AWARDS & CRITERIA”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The context in which a CFO functions, including: transparency of financial reporting, highest standards of business behavior, nature of accounting practices, and commitment to strong governance consistent with current standards and evolving guidelines will be considered in assessing potential winner.
- The nominee will have exemplified the six Award criteria-
- Vision and Leadership
- External Reporting
- Stakeholder Relations
- Social Responsibility
- Business Performance and
- Mentoring and Development
- A C-level executive in the field of finance and heading senior managerial position in finance, banking, asset management, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, insurance, energy, oil & gas, logistics and others.
- A finance representative with a proven and a demonstrable legacy of delivery in financial performance, leadership and management.
- Driven, curious and courageous about company success and growth